Friday, March 8, 2013

Whimsy Girls Workshop

I'm teaching an online workshop!!!
We will cover drawing my whimsy girls, coloring with Copic markers and acrylic paints.
We will then use our new skills to create a beautiful mixed media canvas.
I've also included a video on creating a mixed media art journal page!






The workshop includes 4 videos & a PDF supply list.
You will be sent an email with the zip file link so you can download the workshop
to your computer or other device and you can watch them over & over.
Work at your own pace and enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Oooh will look forward to this Polly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. **SIGN up now ladies, This class is *amazing*!!!
    I signed up for this class several weeks ago and just finished watching the first video! Let me start by saying that I have taken a lot of online classes and only 5 minutes into the first video I have to tell you that you by far have exceeded any class that I have ever taken!!!! Your instructions are clear, precise and very easy to follow!!! Thank you for sharing your gift here with all of us.
    ~Namaste' Megan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it available to sign up now? I thought it was 'coming soon'. I would really love more info on this as I would dearly adore to learn from you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to do this workshop at some point, really love your techniques and think it would meld well with my drawing style as well! How did I get so lucky to know all the amazing people??

    ReplyDelete