Sunday, January 23, 2011











Here are a few projects I just finished & posted to ebay this weekend. I created a couple mini scrapbooks, card & tag using a cool "fashionista" rubber stamp I just bought. I used the new "street Lace" pattern paper by die cuts with a view. I decorated the books with the stamp images and added a handmade beaded charm that is attached with a Tim Holtz memo pin. I just recieved the memo pins in the mail a couple days ago. I bought a package on ebay & now I really wish I had ordered a at least a couple of them. They are definatly one of my new FAVORITE products! My stamp pad is also VERY happy & juicy! I finally got a reinker bottle from Stacy's Scrap Shack last week and I realize now how dead my stamp pad really was! Along with my memo pins I recieved a couple stamp sets. I bought a set of Tim Holtz grungy backgrounds & steampunk collection by seven gypsies. I haven't used them yet but as soon as I do I will post my creations.

1 comment: