Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I'm back!!!




I feel so bad that I've been neglecting my blog but life has just been crazy!!!
I can't keep up with it all.
Hope everyone had a great Halloween :) we had good time. Dressed the kids up & went to the downtown trick or treating. Tons of stores along the main street in town decorate & trick or treat. Then we went to a big neighborhood close to us & walked house to house trick or treating. Both of my son't had a friend come with us so we had lots of kids in tow. Very fun night. Too much sugar & lots of smiles!

I've made tons of cards over the last couple weeks both for ebay & trading. I also participated in the Halloween-a-thon on illustratedatcs.com We had a marathon of card making & trading for three days all on the Halloween theme. That was the first one I have done so it was a lot of fun. I can't wait for the next one. It's going to be like Christmas at my mailbox next week when all of my returns start showing up! I can't wait!

Last week I taught a mini scrapbook make & take at Life's A Scrapbook in Sherwood Oregon. It was for their customer appreciation open house event they do each year. There were 9 vendors doing different projects & the food & treats were amazing! I had a great time doing it but I crashed when I got home. I had a full week before then putting all of my kits together.

I also entered a handmade greeting card in Life's A Scrapbook card contest. I really hope I win. I want that gift certificate & go shopping! LOL Next time I'm in the store I will take a photo of it & post for you to see. I think it turned out really cute if I do say so myself :)

There are too many cards to show you here so I put together a video of what I made for Halloween. It's now posted on youtube so check it out!

Right now I'm busy making new cards & creating Holiday greeting cards for ebay. I have the first small batch finished & I'm hoping to get them posted tomorrow eve.

Thinking about hosting a winter theme swap. What do you guys think? My last two swaps fell through because everyone was so busy during back to school. Is it a bad time because of the Christmas Holiday? I'm open to suggestions so please comment & let me know what you think!

5 comments:

  1. You're so talented! Sorry, I've got no suggestions. Just drooling a bit...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    Is there any update on your digital stamps and when they might be coming out

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've hit some road blocks with the digital stamps & I'm not sure what to do yet. I've been asked to design for a stamp company & I'm really not sure what I want to do yet. If I go with them, I cannot do any on my own & I'm not sure I want to give that up but there are good things about going with them. I'm just very undecided now. I'm hoping to have answers & things rolling this month. Sorry for the delay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your work, we just added your atc 100 card challenge Video on Groove Press Community.
    you can check it out here. http://www.groovepress.com/socialize

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your youtube videos. I'm just starting with art journaling and blogging. Would love for you to swing by my blog @ nicolefoshee.blogspot.com I only have 2 of my pages uploaded, but hope to get more. I would love suggestions. Again, thanks for sharing your beautiful art and your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete